Biography & Qualifications
Jim Wallace has spent 22 years creating jobs, reducing taxes, and improving communities for Hoosier families.
As veteran, public servant, entrepreneur, and chief executive, Jim has always led by example, getting the job done.
• Kankakee Valley High School, Wheatfield, Indiana, 1979
• U.S. Military Academy, West Point, New York, 1983
• Harvard Business School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1989
• U.S. Army, Fort Hood, Texas; Captain, Combat Helicopter Pilot
• Recipient of Meritorious Service Medal
• Strategy consultant, Bain & Company; Boston, Massachusetts
• Head of Strategy, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield; Indianapolis, Indiana
• Chief of Staff, Conseco Health; Carmel, Indiana
• Founder, President, and CEO, TWG Capital Inc.; Indianapolis, Indiana
• Director of Management Services, Mayor Steve Goldsmith
• Indianapolis SELTIC Commission; Mitch Daniels, Chairman
• Fishers Town Council, Fishers, Indiana
• Hamilton County Council, Hamilton County, Indiana
Jim resides in Fishers, Indiana, where he enjoys an active life with
his four children, Andy, Zack, Allie, and Jimmy.
improve the quality of life for all Hoosiers.